01. DEBIT PULL (PAYEE DRIVEN).
Real-time debit orders (RTDO, Botswana and Namibia)
Enhanced debit orders (ENDO, Namibia)
Recurring card debits (debit and credit cards). Only in South Africa and Botswana
Debicheck (authenticated collections)
EFT Debit Orders
Non-authenticated early debit orders (NAEDO)
Authenticated early debit orders (AEDO)
02. MICRO MERCHANT PAYMENTS.
PAYM8 ‘s Ezzi2Pay uses card transaction solution using the WhatsApp platform making it accessible to over 22 million South Africans who use the app.
Globally certified and secure. (PCI DSS approved). All the security features inherent in a credit or debit card transaction are integrated into the Ezzi2Pay software.
Credit and debit card ready.
Easy initiation – only supply phone number, reference and amount.
Card details are securely captured by the client on his or her mobile phone.
Once-off or recurring payments.
03. PAYEE DRIVEN (CREDIT PUSH).
Debit and credit cards
Alternate payment channels
04. MAKE NEW LEGISLATION CHALLENGES WORK FOR YOU.
Debicheck is the business risk you haven’t seen coming. As Debicheck specialists, we are 100% ready to ensure your business complies with regulation and can take advantage of this exciting new technology.
PAYM8 MAKES THE LEAP FROM ‘BRICKS’ TO ‘CLICKS’ FRICTIONLESS AND SECURE
- Easy integration with popular channels
- Customers can transact from both websites and mobile devices
- Responsive, adaptive, scalable and robust, PAYM8’s solutions intuitively support any business size.
- Choose from a variety of popular payment options including card- and account-based options.
- The PAYM8 e-commerce re-direct payment option offers a low-friction integration path for merchants who want to avoid capturing card details on their web pages, due to PCI-DSS restrictions.
WITH PAYM8’S INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY,
both online and offline businesses can offer a card transaction solution using WhatsApp as a payment channel.
- PAYM8 ‘s Ezzi2Pay technology uses the WhatsApp channel to redirect users to a secure POS keypad, allowing them to make card payments via their mobile phones.
- Conforms with globally certified and secure methodology -PCI DSS approved. All the security features inherent in a credit or debit card transaction are integrated into the Ezzi2Pay software.
- Credit and debit card
- Easy initiation – only supply phone number, reference and amount.
- Card details are securely captured and sent to PAYM8 via the mobile phone.
- Can be used for once-off or recurring payments.
PAYM8’S EZZI2PAY SOLUTION WORKS LIKE THIS;
Your company sends a client a request for payment via WhatsApp.
The client receives the message, follows the prompt and clicks to pay.
A numeric keypad is displayed where the customer can securely enter their credit or debit card number and PIN
on separate screens.
Your company will then send the customer confirmation that the payment was received.